Full Coast Toddler Wrap Conversion Carrier - Iris
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Mesh Toddler Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Mesh panel provides ventilation for optimal breathability
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Toddler carriers can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old and between 25 - 60 pounds (beginning when the child is a minimum 32 inches tall)
- Comes with coordinating removable hood in breathable mesh fabric
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- This Tula Baby Carrier is a TODDLER wrap conversion made with Tula Iris
**Please note that design placement may vary from the product photo used for this listing.
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
Toddler Carrier Product Measurements:
- Toddler Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall and 18.5” wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
More about Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
Tula Infant Insert allows wearing infants from 3.5 kg. The Tula "Free to Grow" extensions attach to the panel of the carrier and allow you to comfortably wear your older children.
Babywearing isn't a trend, it is also not a skill you need to learn. Every parent should follow his natural instincts.
We do not support criticism and looking down at parents for the type of a wrap or carrier they chose to use. We believe that every parent tries to make the best decision for his baby.
Have an amazing experience discovering all the benefits of having your child close and your hands free to do as you please.
Every one of you means so much to us.