Baby Tula Full Free-to-Grow Wrap Conversion - Geneva Azul Pacifico Weft 2
Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier Features:
- Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 3.2 - 20 kg
- Coordinating printed base and removable hood with snaps
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- This carrier is a Free-to-Grow Wrap Conversion made with Girasol Geneva Azul Pacifico Weft 2
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 cm - 38 cm.
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 28 cm - 43 cm tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 13 cm tall and 69 cm wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm (waistband total of ~ 145 cm long).
- Weight of the carrier: 0,8 kg
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA). Read our full story here!